sign up

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Post It

Hi all,
I just made this really cute post it note holder. I got the tut HERE. If YOU make one of these of cute little post it note holders, do a comment adding your Blog link and I will feature YOURs on MY Blog, including YOUR BLOG LINK---free advertisement for YOU and HOPEfully, more traffic for me cuz I'm HOPING you'll spread the word! :) I'll take projects through this week ending on Easter Sunday.
Here's mine closed:

Here's mine opened:

The little hoop is for a small pencil or pen which I will get and add to it soon!
Don'tcha think this would make a really CUTE hostess gift? One could make a coordinating card too!
The cardstock is all retired SU and the stamp used is from the Sale a Bration set, Polka Dot Punches.
Until we meet again, have a happy stampin good time and DON'T FORGET to add a comment below along with your BLOG link once you've made one of these!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment