sign up

Saturday, April 4, 2009

For You Card

Hi everyone,
Hope your weekend is going well. It sure was a pretty(but a bit windy) day today. After all the rain we've had lately, the sun was really good for our garden. :)
Today I used my Big Shot and made a quick and fairly simple card tho the results look really nice.
These colors aren't ANYthing like the real colors of this card lol! I used my Big shot for the embossed/texturez backgrounds(both on the blue and cream)...I just LOVE the texturex backgrounds for the Big Shot. You get 3 different 'plates' BUT each plate actually has 2 different designs so you get a grand total of 6 different texturez! I have Backgrounds 1(product #114512 found on page 203). As soon as I can, I'm gonna get the other set. NOW if you decide you want to order a set of the backgrounds texturz plates, do NOT FORGET you will need to use them with the MULTI-PURPOSE PLATFORM, IMPRESSIONS PAD and also the SILICONE RUBBER(all sold separately....the multi-purpose platform comes with the Big Shot).
I also used the nifty Eyelet Border Punch(product #113692).
Until we meet again, ya'll have a stampin good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment