sign up

Friday, March 20, 2009

Today's the Day!

hi everyone,
well, today's THE day! What day, you ask? Well, lemme tell you....(lol)
Today, is THE day I'm getting my BIG SHOT!!! Yipppeeeeee Skippppppyyyyyy lol! I'm really excited(can ya tell??) ANYhoo, the BIG SHOT is not ALL I'm getting, BUT it's the 'biggest' item(no pun intended) tho the BIG SHOT is actually NOT really big at all.....the name doesn't refer to(I don't think) to the actual physical SIZE of the machine......BUT it refers to ALL this little baby can do!
THE BIG SHOT MACHINE can be found on page 193 in the catalog and is product #113439 and sells for $99.95.
Here is a photo of the Make and Take I did at my 1st workshop...remember, I was just acting as the hostess for my 1st Workshop...my upline did the actual workshop..which means I got to act like one of the guests and make the Make and Take...eat and drink snack , etc :)
It's a Spring treat bag...we used pre-cut Top Note Die....Sale a Bration stamps/paper/ribbon AND yummy ANY M's as my daughters used to call M&Ms lol!
The Top Note Die(for the Big Shot), is product #113463 and sells for $21.95(found on page 196 of catalog). This is sucha NEAT die! So many, MANY projects can be created using this one die! I've got one coming hehehe :)
Do ya see that pretty Scallop Circle that the flower is stamped on? Well, I'm fixn to order me one of those for sure! It is called Scallop Circle, Product #109043 on page 184(punch #38). It was actually a BIG toss-up as to if I wanted to order(1st of many lol) the 1 3/4 circle punch or the scallop circle punch. I WANT THEM ALL!!! Just like I want ALL of their OTHER great products too! :)
This next photo is of the Show and Tell she had for us AND gave to me since I was acting hostess.....mmmmmm I LOVE candy kisses and 'specially with almonds! :) It also used sale a bration ribbons/cardstock/stamps....and the little container is one she got somewhere(I can't remember where now).....cute idea tho, huh??
There's a FEW more days left of Sale a Bration AND all the SUPER DEALS! Don't miss out! I'm putting together ONE MORE ORDER myself to take advantage of getting FREE STAMP SETS and other goodies! REMEMBER, for EACH $50 YOU SPEND, YOU GET A FREE PRODUCT FROM THE SALE A BRATION CATTY................PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY ONLINE STORE HERE to take advantage of THIS GREAT DEAL...........................AND.........................if you have been thinking about becomming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NOW IS THE TIME! SU is allowing a 3 payment plan for the starter kit(which is really kewl) BUT you can ONLY get this deal between NOW and end of April! YOU HAVE TO PHYSICALLY MAIL IN THE PAPERWORK THO..............NO ONLINE SIGN UPS______Want MORE details, just email me at mimi2bowl@embarqmail.com and I can get those papers right to ya AND answer any further questions you may have!
Until we meet again, happy stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment