sign up

Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Cards


Well, as I had mentioned in my last post, I got my Big Shot and lemme tell ya, it IS the Kat's Meow lol! I love it already!
Here's a card I made using the Top Note Die(Stampin' Up! EXclusive Die) which is product #113463 found on page 196 and the cost is $21.95.
The paper used here is NOT Stampin' Up! and I apologize. I was mainly practicing and liked it so well, just thought I'd share it with ya'll :)
HOWever, I DID use my Large Oval Punch(that's #11 in the book; product #107305 and on page 184 in the catalog). Actually, ALL of Stampin' Up! punches can be found in the catalog on pages 184-185.
I ALSO stamped the flower images with my Polka Dot Punches stamp set that I got FREE in the Sale a Bration catalog on page 9. Sale a Bration IS still going on UNTIL the end of March so be SURE and take advantage of this great event! If you hostess a workshop, you will get hostess benefits as well as getting to choose a FREE PRODUCT from the Sale a Bration catalog(that does NOT have a price listed) for EVERY purchase of $50! So hop on over to my store HERE and place your online order; REMEMBER we DO take Credit Cards! :)
Ink used for the 2 flowers is Real Red and Pixie Pink(product #105212 and also a member of the Bold Brites color family).
AND last(but NOT least) for the little sentiment, "Hi There", I used my Fundamental Phrases which can be found in the catalog on page 139; product #114968 and sells for $37.95(there's 24 phrases in this set!).

Here's another card I made for my sis-in-law's upcoming Birthday. Stampin' Up! products used are my Large Oval Punch once again to make the flower's individual petals. I also used my Watercolor Joy wheel which is product #105516 and found on page 58 and sells for $6.50. The ink is Real Red found on page154 and is product #103133 and sells for $5.95. Now these are BIG ink pads too! Real Red is found in the Bold Brights color family. ALL of the inks/refills/markers can be found starting on page 152-155 in the catalog. The sentiment, "Make a Wish" is from Big Bold Birthday set product #114926, found on page 40 and sells for $28.95(13 stamps in this set!). I, again, used the Real Red ink for the sentiment.
Until next time we meet again....happy stampin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment