sign up

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1st Workshop, Photos AND Cute Goodie Basket

Hi everyone!
All I can say is WOW!! I am so EXcited!
I had my very first WorkShop with SU this past Saturday(my sweet upline gave it for me) and it was AWESOME! I had so much fun and so did all my attendees(I had 9 show up....super!). Of the 9 attendees, 5 had NEVER stamped before and did they have a treat! 1 wound up booking a workshop so that's way kewl! Below are photos of my sweet upline, Shawna. I was so excited that I forgot to get someone to take a photo of Shawna & myself dang it. Oh well, no need to see me anyways lol! She led us through a really cute make and take(will have photos of it tomorrow I hope) and then showed us how to make use of small baby wipe containers as cute gift boxes(decorated with SU products, of course!) and she also had her Big Shot!! She demonstrated it and I'd already had it on my Wish List; everyone got tickled at me and my excitement....BUT it's so neat!
The workshop was a HUGE success! I wound up getting 3 bookings(2 definites and 1 pretty sure) with a couple of more(who weren't even at the workshop) who're talking like they want to host a party too! AND I sold enough to order my Big Shot! Hooooty Hooooo! I also got to get a set of embossing backgrounds, Embosslits Flower Burst, the impressions pad/silicone rubber I needed TO emboss, the GREAT Top Note Die...NOT to mention, all my freebies that were earned as well! My order will be shipped this week and so I should have it all in my eager hands by the first part of next week! Yippeeeee!!
OK, so here's photos of the workshop....the first is Shawna explaining to the guests the pros of ordering during Sale a Bration........the second is everyone looking through the various catalogs and the last is Shawna's adorable 4 yr. old son(he was our mascot attendee :) drawing a name out for one of the doorprizes. Shawna gave away a complete stamp set -- a package of designer cardstock -- and all who'd purchased $50 got their name put into a hat for a freebie of their choice from the Sale a Bration catalog! BESIDES, everyone got to get their hands inky(as one of my new online demo friends always says) with the make and take! We had a light snack of cookies and soft drinks/peach tea before the workshop began and everything was overwith in around 2 hours.
If you've never attended a Stampin' Up! workshop/party, you SHOULD! They are so much fun!
OK now for the photos:NOW I also have a small project I did yesterday. The link to the tut for this cute lil mini gift basket is HERE.
***PLEASE NOTE***
The ribbon and brads are NOT SU products as I don't have either of those in SU brand(yet!).
That's it for today, Stampers!
See ya'll REAL soon and have a happy stampin day!
***DON'T FORGET***
Check out my last blog entry to learn all about the 3 payment plan for new Stampin' Up! demonstrators!!

No comments:

Post a Comment