sign up

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Day of March AND Hostess Gift

Hi everyone!
Wow! Does time fly! March is ALready overwith(basically) and April is on it's way ready or not! LOL! Hubby planted us a Spring garden and we already have some beans peeping up. MMMMM! Can't WAIT to eat fresh veggies! :)
Today I have a Hostess Gift box I just recently completed. The box itself was created from a tut over at Split Coast Stampers(see their link on right side bar).

Then, I made the adorable diaper fold envy from a tut by Kari and it can be found HERE. You're already seen 2 of the cards and I decided to make 2 more to add to the gift box. ALSO, snuggled within the diaper fold envy, I added a little stamp(this has ALL kinds of possibilities for little goodies).
Here's a bit better/closer shot to see the snuggled stamp. Isn't it darling?? This can ALSO be made in just about ANY size you'd want cuz it only uses a square sheet of cardstock. I made mine 8x8 and am going to adhere it to my hostess gift box(on top) so everything will be together. I'm thinking REAL seriously about using this little 'quickie' as a show and tell or even a make and take; prep time would be little of nothing as would supplies needed. I could give each attendee a 12x12 sheet of cs and they could cut it to whatever size they wanted or even keep it at the 12x12. I also made a 12x12 size and it's really BIG and kewl too! The 2-sided patterned cs looks really neat, BUT one could use solids and then stamp on wherever one wants.
Now here's a final shot of all the cards along with the gift box. Lemme know whatcha think of my hostess gift idea! I think she's gonna LOVE it(personally lol)!

Until next time, ya'll have a happy stampin good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment