sign up

Monday, February 23, 2009

Make a Wish & More Stuffies :)

Well, today I did my very first yahoo group challenge. The group's name is Late Night Stampers and this was a card challenge for something of a celebration. Luckily, one of the stamp sets I got in my SU Starter Kit is a Birthday one called Two-Step Stampin' Big Bold Birthday. This is sucha neat set with 13 pieces total! The product # is 114926 and it's found on page 40 of the Stampin' Up! Spring Summer 2009 catalog. Here's a photo I took of this fantastical cute set:
Since I'm so new to SU, I don't have ANY of their products EXcept what I got with my starter kit, so I had to put a bit of imagination with my card and below is what I came up with. I just LOVE the brite colors and this green/pink combination has ALWAYS been one of my favorites. It's kinda hard(I know) to read the fine angled print, but it just says repeatedly "happybirthday!happybirthday!happybirthday!
***IF you click on any of the photos, it'll make them larger for better viewing :)

NEXT item up of interest is I bought myself a really kewl planner/appointment book at WallyWorld Saturday. It's large enough that I can actually see to write my appointments w/out needing a magnifying glass LOL! I love the color combo. They did have a couple of other sizes but I just chose this notebook size.
Here is the outside which is a sorta transparent blue plastic-type cover


That's it for today! I bowl in my bowling league tonight but I'll be back tomorrow! I am planning on showing you some more of my actual stamping sets I got with my SU starter kit :) Until then, ya'll stay safe and happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment