sign up

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Helping Others IS a Good Thing

On Valentine's Day around 3:00 a.m., a friend of my sister-in-law had a fire(arson) set to his home and place of business which was connected to his home. This man has 10 children and all I believe living at home. Well, when I heard about this, my heart wept for this precious man and family and so I asked our church if they'd consider taking up and giving this family a Love Offering. They did and the Lord is so good! I made a card using some of my new SU stamps and SU wheel. We will give this family the card/$$$ sometime this week. Below is my card. I used the 2-step Wonderful Watercolors for main flowers & sentiment(#113688 found on page 85 in the spring/summer idea book 2009) and the standard wheel, Watercolor Joy for the background(#105516 found on page 58 in the spring/summer idea book 2009). The ink used on the wheel was Glorious Green (#103040 found on page 154 in the spring/summer idea book 2009). I lined the card and design with a black glitter gel pen and the inside will be blank(as in not stamped). Thanks for lookin!

No comments:

Post a Comment