sign up

Saturday, March 7, 2009

WONDERFUL NEWS & Wedding Day

PLEASE READ BELOW MY CARD POST FOR A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

No, it isn't MY wedding lol! Just a really good friend of ours who's taking his vows today at 2pm. His bride-to-be's colors are kiwi green and peach. LONG before I became a SU demonstrator, I made them a card. I didn't have the real kiwi green cardstock but I like how their card turned out and I hope they will too!
Here's the front(cute huh?):
Click on the image to enlarge for better detail

Here's the inside(which isn't very clear at all but it says):
Love bears all things.
believes all things
hopes all things
endures all things.
NEXT I have wonderful news for those of you who'd LOVE to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator BUT you really can't afford the starter kit price!! Read below and this is directly from SU Home Office:

Straight from Stampin' Up!:

Three Easy Payments Starter Kit Option Coming Soon
March 6, 2009

During economically challenging times, most of us tighten our budgets. Some expenditures that were once comfortable might now stretch a budget thin. We don't want anyone's efforts to budget wisely to become a barrier to joining Stampin' Up, especially considering the wonderful benefits--personal and economical--being a demonstrator can bring. This is why we're working on a Three Easy Payments option for the Starter Kit. For a limited time, with a partial initial payment, a new recruit can receive her Starter Kit and get her business running. Two subsequent monthly payments take care of the rest.

We'll follow up with details soon, but let prospective recruits who are concerned about the up-front cost to sign up know this option is coming before the end of Sale-A-Bration.

As soon as I find out more information regarding this offer, I'll be sure and post it here!

Meantime.....

IF you're interested in this FANTASTICAL option to join the SU Team/MY Team, just shoot me an email at:

mimi2bowl@embarqmail.com

And we'll get ya all signed up! Well, as soon as it officially begins lol!! :)

I sure wish they had this option when I joined up recently...THEN, I could've bought the store out! LOL!!

Well, that's all for now! I'm currently working on another scrapbook page. This one has our 2 oldest grands when they were visiting with Mimi and Papa Rick during Vacation Bible School in 2007. I'm really pumped cuz I just got my scalloped edge punch in and it's way kewl!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH BETTER than cutting with decorative scissors! ;)

Until next time, happy stampin' ya'll and God bless each of you!

Kat*


No comments:

Post a Comment