sign up

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday's Project

Hi all,
Today I finished a scrapbook page of our 2 oldest grands that I'm sooooo excited about! I hope you will enjoy viewing it as well.
Since he has on red and she has on pink(in the photo), I decided to just go with that color scheme and really like the way it turned out. I made my own background paper using my Big Bold Birthday stamp set(the tiny flower) which is product # 114926, found on page 40 and sells for $28.95 for 13 individual stamps. I also used 2 of the Classic Bold Brites Inks: Pixie Pink, which is product #105212, found on page 154 and sells for $5.95(and these are BIG ink pads folks!) and also Bold Brite Real Red, product #103133 found on page 154($5.95).
I used some chipboard letters(some already had pink glitter on them) and the others I dabbed my Pixie Pink and Real Red inks onto. To make them shiny, I added Diamond Glaze.
I used the red and pink cardstock from my Bold Brights, product #105548 and can be found on page 154--36 8.5x11 inch sheets for $7.95.
And for my quote/saying, I used the Wonderful Watercolors stamp, which is product #113688 and is found on page 167. This set has 12 stamps for $39.95.
Cute huh? :)
That's it for today! Thanks so much for droppin' by and if you need any GREAT stampin' supplies, please go and check out my online store HERE ---it's open 24/7 for your ordering convenience :)
Have a great Wednesday and happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment