sign up

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Do You Like Simple and Quick???

Good morning all!
IF you DO like 'simple and quick' then have I got THE card to show to you! This is another card I made for Late Night Stampers Yahoo Group Challenge 12. We were to come up with quick, easy and inexpensive cards that could be used for Stamp a Stacks and/or other workshops, etc.
This card I made using the Big Shot's die, Top Note. I cut 3 Top Notes(and actually only need 2--one for card front and one for card inside(also could be card back). The first and third Top Note make up the actual card(front/back) and the white cardstock Top Note is the inside(I left blank). Here it is and let me know what you think!
FRONT SIDE
INSIDE
I used SAB designer paper; sentiment is from Fun and Fast Notes, product #113500 and the 2 stamped designs are from SAB called Itty Bitty Buds, product #113720.
I just used a small silver brad to 'hold' it altogether(the 3 Top Note pieces) so the top would 'slide' either up or down. One could also put two brads, one along each lefthand side of the front Top Note so the card would open up and not slide.
ANYhoo, that's it for today and I hope you got a bit of inspiration from my project!
Have a happy stampin' day and see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment