sign up

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cute Lil Bag

hi ya'll,
Yesterday I tried my hand at a small bag w/handle and I think it turned out pretty well. I know that you're probably sitting there thinking that this is it? lol! Well, just keep in mind I AM a newbie at all this and so this is my first attempt. There are mistakes(teeny ones), so don't look TOO hard/close! lol! I thought it'd be cute to add Gold Fish(or may-be the rainbow colored ones) since I used purple fish brads on the sides. I used the Big Bold Birthday stamp set(SU) product #114926 and this is a two-step stamp set. It can be found in the Spring/Summer catty on page 40. I have learned a new word or rather an abbreviation of a word....catty=catalog lol! Learn something new daily I always say. I sometimes think stampers have a vocabulary all their own lol! So here's my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment