sign up

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scrapbook Page

hi there,
Well, today I completed a scrapbook page...finally! For some reason, it's taken me 4-ever to have the 'want to' for creating sb pages but I did one and lo and behold, I made a BIG mistake on the years. BUT it HAS been corrected on the original page; I just don't have the 'want to' lol to take more photos and post the corrected page on here for you.
IF you will just imagine the #6 INstead of the #4, then you'll see it as it really is now.
I used my Watercolor Joy wheel by SU and I began with white cardstock for my background paper and used a sponge/pink ink/blo-pen and made my own bg paper. You can't really see the detail very well with my horrific photography and for that I do apologize. There are 2 little swirl thingys/chipboard in the upper right and lower left corners that I applied some diamond stickles to. Also, the 4 teeny flowers at the bottom were stamped using my Watercolor Joy two-step stamps; I added some pink bling to the centers. The satin ribbon that the little tag is hanging from WAS purple and I sponged/inked it with my black ink; thought THAT turned out pretty well. I didn't have a black ribbon one and my pink ones just didn't color coordinate at all, thus the paint job with my purple ribbon lol! And, the tag had a blue edge on it and I couldn't have THAT, so I used a black glitter/gel pen and colored that....gotta color coordinate! :)
ANYhoo, hope you enjoy looking at my page; am hoping to be creating more as I have sooooooooooooooo dang many photos that need to be scrapped!
Oh and my mom is on the far right.
Ya'll have a good one and happy scrappin'!
This first one is not really a true 'color' as the 2nd one is BUT I thought it came out a bit clearer...and don't forget, there REALLY ISN'T a 4 there anymore...I have replaced it with a 6 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment